Nov 1, 2008

Little Witches

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE WITCHES!
the girls had a great time trick or treating. First we met Grammy & Pappa at Trunk or Treat. Jared & Josh were also there to lend a helping hand. Josh was dressed up as a "Mafia Man" in a black suit with white Tie.
After Trunking we brought Jared home with us then Lilly, Jared (as the Joker), Gage ( as a pirate), Gabe (Indiana Jones) and Larry (as himself) went out in the neighborhood. Larry brought Lilly back 30 minutes later with a bucketful of candy. The boys stayed out longer and came home with EVEN more candy. They all had fun. James came to the house to help me hand out candy and it was a good thing to because I think we had over 200 hundred kids come to our door! It was crazy but lots of fun.
Here are pictures of my cute little witch girls. The costumes I made didn't turn out half bad.. although Amelia wouldn't wear her hat. The boys were out the door before I could grab a pictures and out of their costumes as they walked in the door. Next year I'll have to tie them down.











Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca

They look adorable! Isn't that cool to know YOU made their costumes?? I love them! I think it's so cute how you also found the striped tights to match so well. They are the sweetest witches I've ever seen!

Laura

Awwww...so cute! Great job making the costumes yourself!