So last night I was privileged enough to get to see New Moon at 6:15 instead of waiting for the "official" first showing at Midnight. I got tickets so that my friend & her daughter could go with me since they both love the books too. It was lots of fun! Walking into the theatre I noticed a line up of people outside the building. Yep, these poor folks were in line for seats for the MIDNIGHT show and here we were walking right into an uncrowded theatre and getting great seats! The movie was tons better than Twilight, there were lots of "oohh's" over Jacob (the Jacob with short hair especially), and a few "sighs" over Edward. I think between the 2 I'd still have to be on Team Edward, and not just because I know he wins, he just appeals to me more than Jacob. Lots of thanks to those that made this night happen- do we have a count down for Eclipse now? :)Nov 20, 2009
A night out!
So last night I was privileged enough to get to see New Moon at 6:15 instead of waiting for the "official" first showing at Midnight. I got tickets so that my friend & her daughter could go with me since they both love the books too. It was lots of fun! Walking into the theatre I noticed a line up of people outside the building. Yep, these poor folks were in line for seats for the MIDNIGHT show and here we were walking right into an uncrowded theatre and getting great seats! The movie was tons better than Twilight, there were lots of "oohh's" over Jacob (the Jacob with short hair especially), and a few "sighs" over Edward. I think between the 2 I'd still have to be on Team Edward, and not just because I know he wins, he just appeals to me more than Jacob. Lots of thanks to those that made this night happen- do we have a count down for Eclipse now? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What???!! How did you get seats for the first show? That's awesome! You're the first person I've heard from who has seen it--glad it was good. Team Edward huh? I have to re-read the books...it was close but usually it was Jacob for me!
Post a Comment