May 6, 2008

I'm soo sleepy.

Wouldn't it be great to be a little kid again and be able to sleep whenever and wherever?

Amelia doesn't like to go sleep. Once she is asleep she does okay but getting her to that point is sometimes a challenge. Friday night I was by myself with the girls so while I was getting Lilly out of the bathtub I set Amelia in her swing to play. Not even two minutes later and this is what she was doing..


Lilly is a restless sleeper like her big brother Gabe. It isn't unusual for me to find her feet on her pillow or curled up at the bottom of the bed. This morning was UNusual though. I know you can't tell by the picture but Lilly is asleep and she slept like that for 45 minutes after I saw her. It looks to me as though she woke up and was getting out of bed but then decided she wanted to sleep some more.
.