Apr 6, 2009

Birthday Fun

Tuesday
I was extremely lucky this year and had not just 1 party but 3! Tuesday night we had our family party since we'd be traveling on my actual bday. Larry and the kids decorated the dining room to surprise me when I got hom from work. The kids had a great time with it! I opened presents and ate cupcakes after dinner. I now have my own complete set of Twilight series, including a t-shirt. :), and my very own laptop (with strict rules that NO boy games will be installed!). Lilly thinks it belongs to her because it's PINK! It's very cool and hopefully this will enable me to blog & facebook more efficiently.


WEDNESDAY
Wednesday my co-workers had a little surprise for me when I got to work. I arrived late and much to my surprise found my desk covered in confetti, balloons, streamers and VERY large cupcakes that were more the size of cakes. They sang to me and ate cupcakes.
There were quite a few cupcakes leftover so I brought home some to share with the kids even though we just had cupcakes the night before. They were a big HIT with the kids.... the pictures say it ALL.



Thursday

On my actual birthday we were in Seattle for most of the day. We made it to Larry's parents house in Oak Harbor for dinner. And because it was MY birthday they ordered Pizza for dinner (which I could live on daily) and then we ate some Boston Creme Cake!

Needless to say, I was spoiled ALL week and it was GREAT!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca

Your birthday week sounds like a lot of good times...plus now I want a cupcake!

Happy Birthday to you Allie!