Jul 22, 2009

I wanna ride too!

Lilly's cruising around the driveway in her flinstone mobile on
a quiet Sunday evening.

As the MOM, I just wait for a scene for I KNOW that it was Amelia
who brought the car OUT of the garage just 5 minutes ago.

And here it comes...

As soon as Amelia see's what's going on she begins her pout..

normally, she'd throw herself on the ground but since
she's so smart and knows it would HURT, she gently laid her head
on the cement -possibly for a MORE dramatic effect.

Big Sis Lilly rides by and offers a helping hand. (way to go Lil!)

Amelia gets up and accepts a ride.

It's just a little tight, scoot over Lilly.

Okay, I think we're in.

Let's go!

It lasted only a few minutes but I thought it was a nice show of sisterly bonding.


Posted by Picasa