Amelia's has been coughing so I stayed home today.
Lilly wanted to play a game so I figured that Hide and Go seek would be a good one
for both girls... and easy for me with NO cleanup involved.
I stood in a corner and counted to 10 and told them both to go and hide. I found
Lilly almost immediately.. she always hides in the same spot. We both
took off in search of Amelia and couldn't find her. After a couple minutes I heard a muffled
cry for "hulp" and much to MY suprise.. opened the closet under the stairs and
BEHOLD...
Amelia climbed up the shelf but couldn't get back down.
This is definitely one of those moments that I WISH I could read her mind.
Did she try to get down? What did she think she would do when she got up there?
Well, we played another round and when Amelia went back to that very same spot
we paused the game. I, being a very clever gal, removed the bookshelf from the closet
and put it out in the garage thinking that would solve everything.
Ready for another round?
Needless to say, I've been outsmarted by my girl yet again.....

1 comments:
Now THAT is funny---where does she come up with all these ideas?! I love hide-and-seek with little kids--there's always something that makes me smile and laugh.
Post a Comment