1 bag of sponge curlers=crazy curlz Lilly.
This was taken right after the curlers were taken out the next morning.
The back of her hair turned out really pretty. I'm still trying to perfect how to put them in and I think I like the bigger curlers I used in the back.
Playing around. Headband or NOT?
Amelia did have a few curlers in her hair too because she insisted to have them just like her sister. Amelia, however, did not leave them in during the night and her hair result was a little wacky. Nonetheless, she wanted HER picture taken too. How could I resist?
This was later in the afternoon. The curls relaxed a little bit, in a few places too much, but the ending result was that she looked ADORABLE. Of course she is adorable with or without curls but it's always fun to try something new. This picture isn't that great but I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a good one- that's the problem with trying to take pictures while at a park. Silly me.
1 comments:
I love it love it love it!!
Post a Comment