#1- Gotta have BALLOONS!
#2-BUTTERCREAM frosting.
#3- HELP unwrapping presents!
#4- JEWELRY from my HUBBY!
#5- CAKE & CANDLES!
#6- Close-up of my pretty locket! #7- Thoughtful GIFTS from everyone!
Man, did time sure fly by since Josh & Megan's Wedding. It's already my birthday (and even this post is 2 days late). My birthday this year landed at the END of school spring break. Highlights of my week have been Gage getting all 4 of his wisdom teeth pulled AND chasing little girls around the house! My co-workers/friends bought me a couple dozen balloons and decorated my desk at work to the point where no one could even tell if I was sitting at my desk or NOT. I got to eat a homemade sugar free mousse pie and fresh strawberries with chocolate! They were delish! When it came time for me to go home I had to make a couple trips out to my car with balloons so that I could wrestle them all in.
I don't know any kid that doesn't love a balloon- so imagine LILLY & AMELIA once I got home with ALL those BALLOONS! They were in FANTASY LAND! Once I got home from work the girls and I made my cake. I love COCONUT but since the rest of my family doesn't.... I only put coconut on part of my cake- that way I KNEW I would get that big piece!
Mom, Dad, James & Jared came over and had PIZZA HUT pizza's & pasta with us. Larry had even bought Twilight Plates and napkins to eat off of... needless to say... James didn't care for eating off Edward's face. After dinner I opened presents and then we had some cake & ice cream.
Mom & Dad left (taking my copies of Twilight & New Moon) so I am awaiting to see what their reviews are on the 2nd movie. The rest of us watched Sherlock Holmes after the girls got into bed.
END OF PARTY! LOVED IT!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment