I'm so grateful that the SUN has come out to keep us warm so we can enjoy being outside! I don't care much for being cold, I'd much prefer the 100 degree weather and a little AC than anything below 70. Here's a few adventures we've enjoyed in the SUN- I didn't take too many pictures since I was too busy absorbing the warmth of the SUN!
We've had our picnic lunches in the backyard - as you might notice, Amelia's adapted the need to wear MIS-MATCHED flip flops. She even insisted when we went out shopping.
Lilly says a picnic isn't complete unless her Princesses can join us too. She even broke off bits of her sandwich to "feed" to them.
We've taken walks around the neighborhood and to the park! This was the first time we've gotten Amelia to actually WALK- she prefer's her stroller chariot. And Lilly decided to WALK too, she's my bike- riding girl for most walks.
An afternoon of Frisbee at Mom & Dad's on Mothers Day. It was especially gorgeous outside! We got there before they were home from church so I sat in the yard peeling the potatoes in the sunshine while Larry chatted with Uncle Casey and Gage & the girls ran around the yard playing chase. Once everyone was home the fun retreated to the backyard for some Frisbee Fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment