May 16, 2010

Lilly's thoughts

We drove over to the pet store because Lilly wanted to look at the cats (she wants one but I haven't caved... thus far). So, after looking at the cats & dogs we wandered around to look at everything else. Larry found this:


and he totally wanted to get it. He thought it was soo awesome! So, he called to Lilly to come over quickly and this is how the conversation went.

Daddy: "Lilly, look at this dragon isn't it cool?"
Lilly: "I don't like it Dad"
Daddy: "I think it's cool- we should get it."
Lilly: "No, Daddy. You can't have it."
Daddy: "Yes I can, we're gonna get it."
Lilly: very frustrated " NO DADDY, it'll breathe FIRE all over my room!"

PRICELESS.... Daddy didn't have a comeback to that one, I mean.. geez.. what could he say to combat that?!

1 comments:

Tiff

It's so hard to not have a favorite niece when I hear stories like that!