I'm just not very good at fixing/styling hair.. mine, Lilly's or Amelia's. But I do give it my best shot. However, when it come time to "fix" Amelia's hair- she screams before I even touch her head with the brush (after I coated her hair in multiple detanglers). After one strenuous morning of listening to her screams I'd had enough of it. But NOT enough time to take her anyplace. So... I set up a salon in the bathroom and Lilly became my assistant. I expected some resistance from Amelia- she likes her "rapunzel" hair but I didn't get any. She thought it was super fun to have all the attention focused on her.
So, she sat up on the chair in front of the mirror. Lilly would spritz her hair down with the spray bottle, I combed and cut until it looked mostly even. Lilly and I made a pretty good team! Amelia's hair ended up a little shorter than I anticipated- but hey, it'll grow right back and probably faster than i think.
BEFORE
AFTER

These were both taken from my phone- not the greatest quality but you can still at least see the results. She looks (and even acts) a little sassier than before! And I must say- fixing her hair is 100x's easier than before- no more screaming! Yeah!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment