Gage was baptized on May 7th. This post is a little behind. I know. I wanted to at least capture a couple pictures from this special day for him. He was baptized by his Seminary Teacher, Bishop Peterson. Brother Mahaffey from our ward helped coordinate and conduct everything for him that day so Larry & I didn't have to. The Elders were Elder Hansen on the left and Elder Nordquist. Gabe was supposed to be with his Mom that day but he made an extra special effort so that he could support Gage as well.
It was a nice program, not too long and very spiritual. Dad was asked to give his Testimony while Gage was getting changed, he was asked "on the spot" and did a wonderful job. I'm thankful that Mom & Dad were able to be there to help support Me & my family. I was amazed at how many of Gage's friends showed up to support him as well. As you can see.. most of them were girls. It was a perfect time for his baptism, as right afterwards all the youth got to go and attend a local EFY afternoon. I hope that Gage took the time to write about his experience this day, I know he will always remember it but.. never having been good at keeping a journal.. i keep hoping that my kids will do a better job than I have done!
Sep 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome! Wish we could have been there for Gage!
Post a Comment