We've had some rough days with Lilly lately. She's getting more opinionated and sassy, it seems as though it happened just over night. Where did my little sweet girl go? Oh, I know she's still in there, I still see glimpses of her when she happily plays with her little sister, surprises me with a clean room, gives me kisses, cuddles up on my lap to read a book with me. See, I know she's there but I guess I have been taking those moments for granted cause lately I've seen more of this:
And while this girl is still too cute for her own good. She does seem to be able to push all my buttons and make me lose my temper a bit more often than I'd like to admit. So, we are slowly adjusting to having a "1st" grader in the house and learning how to be more patient and understanding.
Sep 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah yes, we've had those phases too. It seems like the phase lasts for 2-3 months or so. hang in there! cool that you snapped a photo of her!
Don't despair. Our Nicole went through that stage; however it lasted for quite a while! :) Her strong personality and quick wit are what we love about her.
Post a Comment