Don't most girls with straight hair wish they had curly and vice versa? Since as far back as I can remember.. my hair wouldn't curl- ever! It would maybe to a small wave that over the course of an hour would straighten itself out again. I always wanted to be able to curl my hair but sadly.. never was able to. I guess I could have tried a perm..but that always smelled so bad and I didn't want permanent curly hair.
I have attempted sponge curlers in the past with both Lilly & Amelia- and voila- theirs stays and looks adorable! I will live my dream of curly hair through them. Larry was out with friends Saturday night so we decided that we would put sponge curlers in their hair for Fathers Day. We sat and watched Despicable Me and ate potato chips and both of them were very patient with me. If I could have gotten them to cooperate for a photo shoot on Sunday that would have been superb, this time I had to settle for some fast snap shots before and after church. I think they are stinkin cute.
Jun 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love their curls!! and that last photo of Mia in the doorway is amazing!
Post a Comment