Apr 26, 2008

6 Months

Amelia is 6 months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Things she loves to do

1. Play her piano
2. Jumperoo
3. Pull off her socks
4. Sit outside
5. Have her neck tickled
6. Get her picture taken- she loves the camera!
Now that she has been eating for a couple months she has definitely decided that she does NOT like Peaches, she loves Oatmeal & Banana's together, will eat Green Beans but hates Peas. She will only drink juice if it is at room temperature and has now decided that she can feed herself- well at least she wants control of the spoon. After eating she smacks her lips together and so I assume it means she liked what she ate.
She is a pro at balancing herself sitting up. While on her tummy she will put her face in the floor, stick her bum in the air and push with her legs to move so she can get a toy. She is great at moving in circles by kicking her legs. I have no doubt that she will be crawling very soon as she eyes Lilly while she runs in circles around her.
While in the car she loves to listen to Queen. She behaves better if she can see Lilly- when we traveled we tried to put her in the back thinking it would be quieter but she didn't like it. So we swapped and put Lilly in the back and Amelia had a great time watching/talking to her.
One thing she has learned is that when I am paying attention to Lilly and not her she starts to cry until I look at her and then immediately stops and smiles- quite impressive!













0 comments: