This was actually Monday but for some reason didn't post.
Today was a great day. I didn't get any cleaning done and there are still dishes to be done in the sink but today was still great. I'll tell you why. For 2 whole hours Gage, Gabriel & Lillian played together and there was NO fighting, NOone got hurt, Lilly didn't get mad, and they weren't doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. So you wonder, well, if they were all getting along why aren't the dishes done and the house cleaned up? Since these moments are so rare I took it upon myself to enjoy it immensely and I did. I read a book, "shoe addicts anonymous", and since I knew it might be awhile before I'd be able to read again- I read the ENTIRE book in 2 hours, well okay 2 hours and 15 minutes. So, my review on this book is tainted because I was able to enjoy reading and not just read a book which made it seem much better than the last couple books I've read. I'd love to have been able to stick in a picture of the kids playing together but alas, my camera is broken thanks to my little photographer who was trying to take an "action" shot.
Apr 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment