Amelia got to celebrate her birthday twice this year. We opened a couple presents Saturday night with Grandpa and had pumpkin bars and a little cake. She was way ecstatic about her car garage & her cupcakes from Grammy & Grandpa. The clothes didn't go over so well but they were cute all the same.
A picture of my attempt at Buzz's spaceship. I stayed up late to finish up the frosting.
It's time to blow out the candles...
and she's almost burnt her lips cause she got so close to the flame to blow them out.
It was a fun couple nights for us to have family over to celebrate. Amelia's really grown up this last year. She talks in full sentences, her favorite movie is Toy Story 1 & 2, she loves to color- with crayons, pens, markers.. and on anything we'll let her. She is a really good eater, she even likes olives & pickles which I love yet Lilly doesn't. I think her favorite foods are spaghetti, rice, macaroni, any kind of fruit and most vegies. She has to eat her cereal dry- won't touch it if I pour milk on it. She doesn't drink much milk so I make her eat lots of other dairy foods. If you ask what she wants to drink she's say "ice" which means ice water.
She absolutely loves to be outside especially in the dirt. She had a great time with Grandma Jean helping her in Mom's garden. Her favorites songs are "we will rock you" and "we are the champions". She sings them at the top of her lungs in the car, at the grocery store and when we put her to bed.
She can now, like as of her birthday, open the doors. She is very excited about being able to get into the rooms that we've kept her out of for 2 years. Her favorite family games are Duck Duck Goose & Hide & Seek. She still runs to the door when she hears the garage door open which means Mom or Dad is home!
I could probably go on all night long. She's a very sweet girl and I love her to pieces!

1 comments:
She is adorable! I think this is such a fun age! Wouldn't she and Carson have fun together playing with their Buzz Lightyears??!
Your cake is awesome--I might try to copy it for Carson's birthday this weekend!
Post a Comment