
We had a lot of pumkins to carve this year!

Lilly & Gabe were pumped to get theirs done and worked extra hard.

Amelia wasn't so helpful at pulling out the gunk - she prefered to order me to do it for her while she colored her pumpkin.

Gabe carved out his own after drawing it on.

Tah Dah! Gage was too busy playing Madden this year so he didn't get his carved out. I let Mia color hers and then I carved her name into it. Lilly drew a face on the pumpkin then I helped her cut it out. Gabe did his all by himself this year and was very proud!

All lit up! I think they're great.. only 3 more to finish carving! Maybe we'll get a family pick this weekend.
1 comments:
wow that is a lot of pumpkins! right now we only have 1 and are wondering WHEN we're going to carve it. looks like your kids had fun doing it!
Post a Comment