Oct 30, 2009

Disney On Ice!

On impulse, my friend from work and I bought tickets to see Disney On Ice with our little kids. I wasn't sure what to expect out of Lilly & especially Amelia but they were both WAY excited, and I gotta admit I was a little bit too!
Our seats were great (obviously not the greatest) and we were on an aisle seat, close to the exit and the women's bathroom!


Colleen, Brianna, Lilly and Brandon- I couldn't leave Amelia in a seat cause she wasn't heavy enough to keep the seat down. She attempted but got stuck in the crack.

Here's Amelia- pointing to Mickey Mouse for me.
It was fun to hear the kids giggle, laugh, and be excited! The shows the put on were Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King & Tinkerbell. Amelia definitely loved the Cars the best- it could have been because they came out first while she was still alert and not tired. It was pretty cool to see actual cars drive out onto the ice.
Lilly says her favorite was Mickey & Minnie - the hosts! By the time we watched Tinkerbell, all the kids were pretty restless and very tired so I don't think they enjoyed that one as much as they could have. Lilly just told me that her 2nd favorite was Ariel and that she wants to go back tonight so she can see Cinderella (i've tried to explain a couple times already that Cinderella won't be there but she's still hopefull). :)
I was super impressed with Ursula and how the skater was able to move around in the costume.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca

what a great activity! I'm impressed that the kids did so well--maybe that's something I could look into down here.