Jan 2, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

I look forward to the Story Game more than I do Christmas Morning.
Our story this year was Santa Mouse, Where Are You?. It was a cute story although I had to read it after our game because I didn't catch it all during all the excitement. This year Amelia was able to really join in the action although she didn't quite grasp the part where you wait until Grammy says your word BEFORE trading presents, she was just all over the place trading presents with everyone. Some of the highlights from this year were-
1. Gage opening his present and finding a pan AND a butter dish. His expression was priceless.
2. James getting a Little People Set. Quinn traded him for it although I think that if it had been Playmobile's- James wouldn't have given it up.
3. The 1 present that was being passed around A LOT because everyone wanted it turned out to be a set of COOKIE SHEETS! Which I gladly traded for!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: