After watching me take picture's the other day Lilly finally got fed up with me and asked if she could use the camera and take pictures. So, being a softy... I complied and gave her the camera. Then I asked what she wanted to take a picture of. Of course, that would be me- I guess turnabout is fair play. Instead of just letting her at it, I gave her a short little lesson on how to use the camera. How to hold it, zoom, making sure the object is in the window.. the basics. Then as she was taking the pictures I was telling her the difference of smiling and fake smiling - since she usually gives me the fake cheesey ones.
My advice didn't matter much- or she was "fed" up of my constant teaching- cause this is what she got.
BEHOLD- HEADLESS MOMMY!

(at least my jacket looks cute)
My advice didn't matter much- or she was "fed" up of my constant teaching- cause this is what she got.
BEHOLD- HEADLESS MOMMY!
(at least my jacket looks cute)

1 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA. Still laughing at this...
Post a Comment