Mar 13, 2011

Something's missing!

Last Tuesday I was greeted at the door with this GREAT BIG SMILE!


and just in case i missed the content of that adorable smile there was also a NOTE for me that said this:


Lilly has officially lost her first tooth. She's been waiting ever since her last dentist appointment (in November) when the hygenist said "oh, looks like you'll be losing a tooth soon." I guess "soon" meant 4 months later. It fell out at school, during classtime- apparently NOT at recess (as Lilly informs me). It was a littly wiggly and she put her finger in her mouth to feel it and her tooth came out. She did say that there was a little blood involved that she quickly spit in the drinking fountain (eww.. sorry other kids). Then her teacher gave her a little tooth box to put it in to bring home. And yes, the tooth fairy did visit our house for the first time in a long while. Now we are waiting for her other bottom tooth to fall out too- it's almost just as wiggly as the 1st one was.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

Lilly had a book fair at school called "trash to treasure" where you can take in used books and buy other books etc. The books were either $1 or $2. Lilly asked me for some $$ so she could buy A book. So, I gave her $2 since that was all the cash I had on me ??..? at the time.

She is such a thoughtful girl because when I got home she had a "surprise" for me, and this was my surprise:


She said she "sawed it and it was $1 so you like twilight and so I buyed it for you. do you like it mom? let's read it together." She did buy herself a snow white book with her other dollar, and then got a couple more dollars to buy her sister a book the next day. All I know is that I have the sweetest girl EVER!

(disclaimer- I am NOT a twilight fanatic but I do enjoy them. My ever loving hubby buys me twilight things to be silly and now my daughter has caught on.. just in a different manner.)