Aug 27, 2013

Wipeout!

Lilly's Wipeout Birthday Party!
It's more like an obstacle course but you get a little wet
so it still counts as wipeout. :)
 
Larry, Gabe & Jared put the course together Saturday morning/afternoon
before the party. The kids loved it!! Parents were laughing
and eventually... even I ran the course (after most everyone
else was gone of course).
 
First one up is Lilly!
 
Then Miss Mia-
 
Larry was the first of us big peeps that ran it- he's such a great
example to us all.
 
Jared- who I think gets time added to his due to his long legs. :)
 
Gabe
He cheated and just ran through the pool- instead of trying
step through the donuts. We love him anyway.
 
And for those few that want to see me
make a fool of myself... this was actually harder
than I thought it would be. I'll admit when I first saw the course
before the party I was slightly disappointed thinking that
it would be a piece of cake for
all those kiddos.
 
not so much.
 
 


0 comments: