I can't believe it has been 2 years already! I wasn't very good at keeping in touch with him, I sure hope he can forgive me for that. I should have known that I could have kept it simple.. just a quick 'hi' or 'we're thinking of you' but each time I sat down to write I was overwhelmed with how much to tell him and how to help encourage him more or offer a bit of wisdom. It is kinda like how my journal writing goes.... I get overwhelmed and then it doesn't happen.
I came upon this letter quite randomly today while I was looking for my birth certificate (in trying to create an "important documents" file for our 72 hour kits). This is a letter to me from James back in 2000 when I was in Pullman for a semester.
keeping it simple. something I learned from my little bro today.
Can't wait to see you in person!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment