I've had three bags of golf clubs sitting in the garage that I have never witnessed any use from. A couple days ago Larry got one out and started hitting a ball in the backyard just for fun. I think some of his co-workers might have spawned this sudden interest but I am not certain. However, since that day now Gage, Gabe & Lilly have all had a sudden urge to swing the clubs around. The first thing Gabe did after breakfast this morning was to go outside and hit golf balls. Going to the park today meant taking the clubs with us so they could hit the balls farther. It was pretty fun to watch for a little while until Larry hit one across the park and into someone else's yard... needless to say I had to tell him to tone it down so there wouldn't be any broken windows. Not sure how long this new hobby will last but the clubs are finally getting some use aside from taking up space in my garage.
Jun 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment