Jun 30, 2008

Hot Springs Time




I can remember going to Downata Hot Springs when I was little- of course the water slides were bigger back then and ALL the water was warm. Now, the slides seem scarier yet smaller and more uncomfortable but I did go down them, Rebecca and I both tackled the Black Hole & Dragon Slide. Gage & Gabriel had a blast going down the slides time and time again. It was a little windy outside so it wasn't as crowded and the lines, well there were no lines. Lilly puttered around the pool with water wings or in her floaty. She surprised me by going down a kiddie slide all by herself. She's so brave! Amelia enjoyed relaxing in her floaty for awhile but got bored and wanted to be held. It was nice that the pool water was warm because when we got out it sure was cold from the wind. It's fun to watch the kids enjoy something that I enjoyed when I was little. A little nostalgic I guess.

0 comments: