Aug 11, 2008

1st Blog

Well, this is my first blog (by the way, if you don't know, this is Gabe blogging, not Allie). Today has been just normal. After getting ready I just played with Mia & Lilly, played video games, watched TV (we just got Direct TV, so I was watching one of the new channels, NHL Network, which is the Ice Hockey version of NFL Network). Then Allie, Mia, Lilly, and I went to Beaver Bark to choose what material we wanted to use (Bark or Rubber) for the new playground area that we're making for Lilly. We got back home, Dad (Larry) got back from going to Lowes, and James and Josh came over to help outside.

1 comments:

Rebecca

Gabe I'll look forward to more of your blogging! It's neat to hear about life from your point of view. We miss you! Have a great week!