Aug 7, 2008

Birthday Morning!

Lillian is 3 today! She informed me this morning that since it was her birthday she was entitled to have Lucky Charms for breakfast. I relented even though I knew Lucky Charms really means that she is having "marshmellows" for breakfast- what a way to start out the day!



The last couple of weeks I have been asking Lilly what kind of cake she wants for her birthday. Her reply every single time has been "Strawberry Pony cake". We decided that we'd make it, well it was more that I decided to make it. Lilly helped me bake the cake last night and this morning we made the frosting. The frosting had to be pink because pink is strawberry- according to Lilly. After making the frosting BOTH girls enjoyed licking the beaters. Unbeknownst to me, Lilly had decided that Amelia needed one to and came and told me that she was sharing the frosting with Mia. So now I've got both girls all sugared up for the day!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: