Jan 16, 2009

Shopaholic


Who doesn't love to shop? Well, besides my husband, my boys, my brothers... okay so WHAT girl doesn't love to shop? I love to shop except when I have to find something specific, then I usually can't find what I need but find lots of other fun things. Thursday night I went shopping with my Mom which is always fun because one of us ALWAYS finds something cute. This was a milestone shopping evening for me because I came home, surveyed what I bought and REALIZED that it was ALL for ME! Nothing for the girls (how hard is it to resist all the cute girl clothes??), no home items like towels or kitchen items....woo hoo! I even found a cute pair of SHOES and what woman can deny herself a cute pair of shoes.. not I!
So I have seen the previews for Shopaholic that's coming out soon. I've read most of the Shopaholic books and I love that they are fun, uplifting and leave me smiling but most of all it helps me justify MY shopping- Hey Larry, it COULD be WORSE! I think I am going to go see it when it comes out so here's to hoping that the movie is just as humerous as the books were!
Just look how darling her outfit is especially those PINK heels.

1 comments:

Rebecca

fun fun! She doesn't look the way I had pictured her character though--what do you think?

I'm glad you had a shopping trip for YOU!