Finally, a girls movie night! Friday night Mom & I went and saw "New In Town" with Renee Zellweger & Harry Connick Jr.. I give it an A. It was a clean, fun, romatic hit- I don't want to give out an spoilers so you'll have to go see for yourself. Mom & I both agreed though that Zellweger didn't look very pretty, there was something weird about her, but that didn't detract from the movie being good. I would definitely recommend this movie. Jan 31, 2009
Chick Flick
Finally, a girls movie night! Friday night Mom & I went and saw "New In Town" with Renee Zellweger & Harry Connick Jr.. I give it an A. It was a clean, fun, romatic hit- I don't want to give out an spoilers so you'll have to go see for yourself. Mom & I both agreed though that Zellweger didn't look very pretty, there was something weird about her, but that didn't detract from the movie being good. I would definitely recommend this movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment