Jan 7, 2009

Snow Fun

Despite having to drive around in it.. snow is actually really fun. This year though it seems that the days the girls were feeling good enough to go out- it was much too cold to even enjoy it. Lilly begged one day to go play while Gage was shoveling the driveway. What can I say, I caved and bundled her ALL up like a marshmellow. She was actually so bundled that I was amazed she could still walk.. barely. So here are the few pictures I took of her outside in the snow.

Walking to the "grassy" section of the yard so she could play.

Once she got there it was "now what?"

Make a snowball.
I didn't get any other pictures because at that point she said she was "done" and wanted to go back inside. 20 minutes to get her bundled for 5 minutes outside. We'll have to wait for warmer snow days?!? I guess.
Poor Amelia, she wanted to come outside so bad but couldn't because of her cold. I compromise with her by letting her wear her boots around the house, which she absolutely loves to do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca

Lily looks adorable all bundled up--like a little puffy snow fairy! Hope you have some "warmer" snow days soon!