Jun 2, 2010

Do it myself!


Amelia is my little miss INDEPENDENT. Her favorite thing to tell me is "No, I do it!" This has applied to many things in her world thus far. Making peanut butter sandwiches, picking her clothes, opening things, cutting things, pouring milk on her cereal.. you get my drift. I have no doubts that when she's 10 she'll be self- sufficient.. although I HOPE she'll pretend to need me more than she really will. This is a picture of her latest "do it myself" activity.



Luckily, Laura sent me the clear glitter nail polish for my birthday so she didn't end up with red/pink hands. She did a pretty good job for being 2. And I must say that this activity turned out SOO much better than her next one.. which was....

Can anyone say EYELINER?? She needs a few more years before attempting this one again. She's good at keeping me constantly on my toes (and yet she still manages to do this things while my back is turned)!

0 comments: