Jun 6, 2010

James' Graduation

NOT only does this mark the end of James' HS education- it marks 10 YEARS since MINE!! It feels like it was just yesterday althought if IT was- it'd be really hard to explain the husband, kids and house I've accumulated.

Here we ALL are, awaiting anxiously for the ceremony to begin. While scanning the program I am surprised at the 9 Co-Valedictorians and the 1 Salutatorian that are ALL going to speak.. WOW! What happened to the days where there was only 1 of each?? All I could think of was "I hope they aren't going to have LONG speeches." However, I didn't have to worry about the kids because they were ALL troopers. Carson & Preston looked like they were just chillin out, Grace had fun taking lots of pictures with her camera, Lilly floated back and forth talking to everyone and Amelia fell asleep for most of it! YEAH!







Here's his full class. Out of all the speeches it was hard to forget the kid with the Ukulele singing his along to the music of American Pie. I must say, pretty original- although I haven't been to a HS graduation in 6 years.

The classical moment in time where all the hats go flying in the air! I wonder how that got started?


The Congratulations begin! Yeah for James. I think back to his Junior Year and all the late nights I spent editing his papers, and ALL the art projects I tried to help out with. I'm glad I was able to share those moments with him and help him reach this goal! He is the most "relaxed" child in my family. His most infamous response when you ask him a question; "whatever man"! I'm glad my girls get to hang out and get to know their Uncle James and play playmobile's with him. CONGRATS JAMES, YOUR BIG LITTLIEST SISTER IS PROUD OF YOU!

Headed out to the BBQ- don't have pic's cause I took those all on Dad's camera. I must make a note that Megan came and was even smiling despite the fact that she'd been up since 4pm the day before, worked her night shift and didn't even take a nap when she got home before coming... at she was still going like the energizer bunny at 7pm! It was fun to see the happily married couple.

0 comments: