Not QUITE the 1st stop at Disneyland but pretty close. We had to go meet some PRINCESSES! Despite the rain we still had a 45 minute wait- although in talking to some other parents... 45 minutes is a BREEZE!
Can't recall who these characters are (sorry guys) but they were out front while we were standing in line waiting to see the princesses so we snapped a quick photo since there was NO line.
First up was BELLE! She has been Mia's fav for awhile now so that was an AWESOME suprise to see her first. Can you tell that the girls were in ECSTATIC?
We also saw TIANA this trip. Lilly didn't even know what to say to her. She asked me afterwards if Tiana REALLY lives at Disneyland.
ARIEL was the 3rd princess for this day. Mia wanted to know why she wasn't wearing her PINK dress...Um.. she wanted to wear the blue today because it's warmer and it was raining outside..?..
We saw RAPUNZEL's house the very 1st day but she was NOT there yet. ALL DAY the next day Mia was asking me "Is it time to go see Punzel yet?" Sadly, we didn't get over there on Thursday. However, on Friday we were in the area and Larry went over to check the time to see when she'd get there. A lady and her daughter were standing over there ALREADY in line. Apparently, Rapunzel shows up at 11am and the previous day the line to see her was OVER 3 HOURS long! What parent or child can stand in line for that long? Anyway, Larry decided it was time for us to be in line too so he stood in line and then Grandma took over after awhile. I took the girls on some of the rides that were close by. At 10:45, Rebecca, Grace, Lilly, Mia & I got in line- we were 3rd in line!
So, not only was RAPUNZEL there but FLYNN was too! The characters did an awesome job. The girls gave them each hugs, and asked them questions and talked to them for awhile. Mia didn't even hesitate to give Flynn a hug- being a boy I think he is used to some girls being more shy with him but Mia certainly wasn't and Lilly & Grace followed suit. It was pretty sweet.
GROUP PICTURE! Larry thinks Flynn looks like he's 13.
I love that Rapunzel's hair is strung all over the room.
Saturday night - BEFORE THE DOWNPOUR- Larry took the girls over to the Princess shop to pick out the princess doll they wanted. While over there he asked the 'guy/butler/security' person that was standing outside the Princess area if Cinderella was there. He responded saying that he wasn't allowed to say which princesses were there but he did say that we'd probably get LUCKY. So, Larry decided to stand in line and Tiff & I joined him after riding Soaring over California. Sleeping Beauty was first up- and she was cute. She got down and gave them both hugs and asked them if they were having a great time.
Next up they saw SNOW WHITE. She sounded exactly like Snow White in the movie- the high pitched little girls voice. She wasn't the huggy type I guess but still very nice.
Lastly... the GRAND FINALE of the night was CINDERELLA! Who doesn't love her! The girls easily spent the most time with her talking and chatting- I wish I'd listened to the conversation so I could record it. The only part I caught was Mia telling asking her where Belle was cause she's her favorite... oops..but don't worry Cinderella, you're her next favorite. Lilly told her that she wanted an Ornament for Christmas and that she looked VERY pretty.
So there you have it, 7 princesses in 4 days!! Whew! Even if we hadn't ridden a single ride the entire Trip would have been worth it just for these moments watching Lilly & Mia meet the PRINCESSES and seeing the magic in their eyes!






1 comments:
Gorgeous photos Allie and I love the photo collages you put together! I wish Gracie was still that enamored over the Disney princesses. I'm so glad your girls got to see so many of them--every little girl should have that magical experience! Oh, and your girls' colorful outfits are adorable too!
(Maybe I'll just put a link in my blog to your photos--mine just didn't turn out so well.)
Post a Comment