Sep 28, 2008
FIVE YEARS!
Have I REALLY been married for 5 years? Wow. Larry took me to dinner at Outback Steakhouse since I don't cook steak very often it was my request. As we ate our yummy dinner we reflected on our last five years and how far we've come together. Larry has his Bachelor's degree and is less than a semester away from his Masters! We have 2 beautiful daugthers and 2 teenage boys! We bought a house!! We have a brand new family van. I have a job that I love to do and that allows me to be with my kids as much as possible. Larry has a new job that gives him weekends off so we can spend time together. I could go on and on but those are the biggest not necessarily the best accomplishments thus far. We've come a long way and we have a lot to look forward to over the NEXT 5 years! I love My Husband & I love My Life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's a good thing you wrote that down so you can read it on the not-so-good days =) Congrats, and best wishes that the next 5 are even better!!!
Post a Comment