Sep 25, 2008

There she goes!



We've been anticipating these days for the last 3 weeks! We watched her start off by pulling herself to a standing position using the furniture and now she can walk down the hallway, across the room, and pretty much anywhere. Of course, she still falls down now and again but I am impressed with her balance. She'll walk right through a pile of toys and if she starts to teeter, she'll stop and put her arms out and re-balance herself then keep on going! Way to go girl! I have yet to get a good picture or even video. She's way to fast and already RIGHT there in front of me before I can take a picture. I'll keep trying and post some when I do capture her latest MILEstone. The greatest part of it all is her expressions as she walks towards me- HAPPY, Concentrated, EAger, Proud and just a tiny bit Mischeivious.

0 comments: