The girls and I have come to the conclusion that we need to get out of the house a little bit and shopping just hasn't been working out to swell. So this last week we went to the library. Going to the library will serve many functions. One, I get to pick out a new book to read. TWO, Lilly gets to pick a book AND listen to story time. THREE, on the days that it is nice outside I can strap the kids in the stroller and walk through the gardens (Can you say Exercise?). FOUR, I can sit and read one of my books while I watch the girls play outside, weather permitting of course. LASTLY, I don't spend any money so I can save for the things I really want! We are going to try to go each week and make it our "special" outing together.
Sep 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're a great mom! I'm desparate to get a library card here only I don't think I want to take all 3 kids by myself. I'll have to see what the library offers first.
Post a Comment