Sep 21, 2008

A week gone by

So many little things make up one week so here are a few of my "little" moments of life.


  • Watching Amelia's big grin as she walks towards me so proud of herself- only to fall on her bum.. again.. and start clapping.

  • Finding Lilly snuggled fast asleep in MY bed when I know I watched her climb into her own earlier.

  • Gabriel coming home from school Excited about a loose tooth, and then getting online to double check that it was a tooth that was supposed to come out.

  • Hearing Gage talk about his 1st cross country meet and how he shaved 5 minutes off of his run from practice. Then even making a goal for himself to lower his time for next time.

  • Seeing how excited Lilly gets when I tell her we're "going to grammy's"- she even has special "grammy outfits" that she likes to wear.

  • Coming home from a long day spent at the court house & then at work to FIND that my husband had dinner all ready and it smelled great.

  • Listening to Lilly nickname her brothers after her new "favorite" cartoon Phineas & Ferb. Gage is Ferb and Gabriel is Phineas because he talks a lot. On a car ride one day she even turned to Gage and said "Hey Ferb, where's Phineas?" It was pretty funny. She's even adapted to calling Larry "Perry the Platapus" and herself "Candace" from the show as well.

  • Watching/Listening to Gabe as he gets a better score playing the drums for Rock Band- I have to admit that he is really good.

  • Coming home from the store to find Lilly in the rocking chair with Gage and she's fast asleep. Those few moments when Lilly actually will PLAY with Amelia. We're working on the whole sharing concept.

  • Seeing MY friend from my High School Days, DJ, meeting his wife and seeing his family. It brings back all those fun memories. I wish I could have had more time to catch up.. maybe next time.

  • Watching Papa feed Amelia crackers- I wish I could have been home when he was feeding BOTH my girls lunch- What an awesome Dad I have.

Just to name a few... :)

1 comments:

Rebecca

these are so sweet--I have to say the nicknames of Phineas and Ferb totally crack me up! I haven't seen that show but now I have to find it just for this. cute family allie!