So, I forgot to mention what we did on Wednesday the 5th. I didn't have any pictures because I forgot my camera that day- oops!
We drove up to Park City to go down the Alpine Slides. Tiff had heard that they were a lot of fun so we thought we'd give them a try. They were soo much fun. Maybe not as much for all the guys who want everything faster & scarier but I thought they were great. Lilly was able to go down as a passenger and she thought it was a fun ride. I am bummed that I forgot the camera as they would have had great pictures/video (Tiff did have her video camera so I'll have to get her to post it). Since some of you may not know what I'm talking about I've posted a link so you can ride along with someone else who videotapped their ride down the slide.
There were some other things to do, like the Coaster & Zip line but since this was our first year up there we didn't anticipate these other rides so we're planning a return trip to try those out.. well at least some of us are - me excluded on the zip line.

To end our Wednesday we had shakes at Iceberg, which is now a tradition whenever we make it to SLC. I had a yummy grasshopper shake! I'm glad we don't have one in town otherwise I would be way too tempted to get a shake every day.
The grand finale of the evening was Josh teaching us a new game called BANG. It is similiar to Mafia and since Amelia didn't want to stay asleep I didn't get to play/learn the game as much as I wanted. He'll have to play with us again so I can master it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment