We had 2 days at Lagoon. The guys went without us Mom's & little ones the 1st day so they wouldn't be hindered by us slow pokes. They had a great time until Josh's phone broke & J2 got sick, they left earlier than anticipated. The following are pictures from Day 2- there were so many that I decided to use collages so I wouldn't have to pick & choose, and also so this post wouldn't be to too long.
Amelia was the only brave soul to run out in the fountain. She loves the water and anything to do with getting wet. She ran & ran until some bigger kids came and then she decided she was done.
While waiting for the Bunnell's I decided to try out the Jet Star. These pictures aren't in chronological order so this was AFTER raging rapids and I was completely soaked. Josh, who hadn't ridden raging rapids yet, got wet but it was from me sitting in front of him on this ride.
Lilly, Jared, Gage & Gabe on the Log Ride. This was just a relaxing ride for the boys as they prefer the fast paced upside down twirling ones. They went on for Lilly's sake and she had fun, I could even hear her yelling coming down.
One of the only rides the 3 Blondies ( I should mention that we started calling them the "blondies" because I was used to saying "the girls" but I didn't want to hurt Quinn's feelings when he was included so since they all have the same blonde hair- they were nicknamed "the Blondies for the duration of our trip) could ride together was the helicopter. Lilly had a hard time getting them to go up because both Quinn & Amelia kept pushing the bar out while she was pulling in.This next sequence Larry is very proud of, since he took these, so I am giving him the honor of going UN-collaged.
(Lilly did so good on this ride, she didn't like being all wet afterwards though so it was hard to get her back on a 2nd time)
Gabe is trying to get away..he see's it coming. At this point Lilly is holding tight and saying "oh geez" over and over.
Oh CRAP! We are turning and it looks like ....
Yup.. it's gonna be me & James getting drenched this time. Just look at how well James' accepts his fate.
James is obviously not scared of the water whereas I am ..momentarily freaked out.
and still more water coming down.... won't we ever get through?
And still getting drenched. The one good thing that came of this ride is that Larry is now convinced to purchase a camera like Dad's so that we can have more great pictures like these in the future... wait.. is that a good thing?
Both Tiff & I were surprised how well Quinn hung in on that Bug ride. They went really high up and only had a little buckle holding them in. Lilly saw the giraffe on the Carosel and just HAD to ride it, she loves giraffe's. Amelia enjoyed the Carosel but didn't care for it as much as some of the other rides.
I was glad we had so many helpers in the kid department. Gage, Gabe & Jared each took a turn on the Dragon ride with the girls. Amelia rode it once with Gage and if you can see her face you'll know that she didn't like it very much. Lilly & Quinn on the other hand loved it and wanted to ride again and again..
Amelia first ride on the Log Ride. You can't see her coming down because she's so small but she did enjoy the ride and loved getting wet.
I am particularly proud of these pictures. My favorite of course, is the closest up one of the guys with their funny expressions. If you can't see it, double click on the picture so you can get a close up.





0 comments:
Post a Comment