Saturday August 1st, 2009
Tif & J2 have some pretty neat neighbors who let us crash their pool Saturday evening!
I wasn't sure how the girls would react, or how long they'd want to be in but boy was I in for a surprise. Lilly took off with her arm floaties on and was swimming around. She did make sure she was within an arms reach of someone at all times but I was impressed at how fearless she was being. She didn't hesitate at all at putting her face under the water and thought it was great fun to splash me.
Amelia wasn't so thrilled at first, I had her in the floatie and she didn't like it (until later on). I pulled her out of the floatie and with Tif's help we swam her around the pool. She was very good at doing a back float but preferred to swim on her tummy. She didn't want any help swimming, she kept trying to go off on her own (even though she couldn't REALLY swim). She even jumped into the pool which I couldn't get Lilly to do unless she was holding onto me.
Quinn loved the water right off the bat! He splashed and swam and had a great time. He was jumping into the pool & kicking his legs around. They stayed in for a couple hours which surprised both Tiff & I- we were worn out before they were so luckily the guys showed up and took over.



0 comments:
Post a Comment