Lillian is finally potty-trained! We started last summer getting her used to the idea and she was pretty close to getting the hang of it right before Amelia was born. After Amelia we took a break, well to be true- I took a break, and we started back training in January. We took it a day at a time and if it didn't work we'd go back to diapers for a couple days before trying once again. Slowly it began where I would have to watch the clock and take her every couple hours to "try". Within the last couple weeks she has been able to tell me when it's time to go and has been doing a great job of it even when we've been out in public places. I love watching her as her little legs run as fast as she can to the bathroom and then to see her gigantic smile when she knows she did a good job. Afterwards she gets to have a piece of "mommy's chocolate" as a reward. Her favorites are the hershey kisses. She is down to just wearing a diaper at night and even then she's dry in the morning. I have waited for this day to come but now it is a little bittersweet thinking that my little girl is growing up so fast. After reading Rebecca's blog, I can't believe that Grace is reading already. It seems she should still be Lilly's age. How fun it is to watch them reach their milestones.
Mar 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment