Sisters. There's nothing like having a sister. My sisters are my best friends which is why it is truly rewarding to watch Lilly interact with Amelia. She gives her hugs, lays on top of her, kisses her nose, helps her hold toys and dotes on her. Lilly is the first to come and get me when Mia wakes up, the first to inform me when Mia is crying and even the first to tell me when Mia needs milk. Often times she is the first because she woke Mia up in the first place or made her cry but there is a bond forming between them and I enjoy watching it develop in the simplest of ways. From sharing her toys to honking her nose, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
1 comments:
Absolutely adorable! And Jared wonders why I want daughters...they seem to bond more then brothers do. I may be biased though since I have you and Becca and Laura.
love, tif
Post a Comment