Jul 1, 2008
Buddies
Lilly and Seth have become quite the pair. When one cannot see the other they ask where the other is, they bring each other drinks or share snacks when they get some. It was pretty awesome to see that after spending the summer together last year they still remembered each other and were able to have lots of fun times. Of course there were bad moments when Seth would take a toy so Lilly would retaliate by biting and then somehow they would both end up in tears. Minutes later though they were playing again. It was especially hard when it came time to say goodbye. The actual goodbye didn't affect Lilly too much, it was the day after when she kept asking me "Where's Seff?, Go to Seff's house?" when I replied that he was in Arizona the response I got back was "Lilly go to Zona too." Then after I answered all the questions regarding Seth, it turned to "Where's Laura?" and then "Where's Nafan?" We're definitely missing the Browns at the Smith household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment