Jul 28, 2008
No Video Games
I declared and NO VIDEO GAME day, well they made it at least most of the day which lately is a major feat! So instead the guys came over and they started off the evening playing Pirates Dice- Just like the movie!- and they actually enjoyed themselves despite Josh's board game phobia. They played a couple rounds of that and then we started Skipbo which is a personal favorite of mine even though I am not very good. It was lots of fun and all the boys were laughing and making fun of each other at the same time. It was great for Lilly and I because we actually got to join in on all the fun this time. Normally we "watch" the boys as they play on the computers, sometimes we'll join in on Rock Band and even Ping Pong and then watch as they play othes PS3 games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment