Our little pumpkin is moving fast, I can no longer turn my back while she is playing on the floor. She has eyes like a hawk and can spot something small that she can put in her mouth from wayyy across the room. Needless to say- I am gonna be cleaning even more. Amelia has five teeth and a sixth one coming in to make 4 on bottom and 2 on top. Getting through that second top one was pretty rough. She doesn't like any food that looks or smells like baby food. I even tried to trick her and put some baby squash on her noodles and she wouldn't eat those noodles... little stinker. Although I have to admit that she has done pretty well with eating lately. I think one of her favorites which isn't a surprise for most kids has been Spaghetti and or course her absolute favorite is still her Cheerios- I bet her cholesterol is VERY low. She weighed 19 lbs 11oz as of 7/7. I am not sure how tall she is so I will have to measure her soon. If you wave bye to her she will copy you and wave back. Larry claims that she has the "Tanke" girl laugh- you'll have to ask him for specifics on that seeing as how I don't know what makes it that. One of her downers recently has been that she doesn't like to be put down very often and she does get quite upset when I leave the room or if I hoist her off on someone else- not EvEry time but often. Oh and one last funny detail is that she still likes to listen to Queen in the car when she gets mad- at least it worked again tonight on the way home from Grandma's.
Jul 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment