One of Lilly's favorite things to do when we are in the backyard is to play in the dirt/mud. It started last year when Gabe would go outside and play with her in the big dirt pile. He started to build Volcano's and little cities below the volcano using the playmobile figures. He would then stick the hose at the base of Volcano Gabriel and turn on the water. Thus a big explosion and destruction of the city below... thus creating Lilly's first expirience with MUD. She absolutely LOVED it and would play outside with Gabe for hours until he got bored.
This year we decided we would set aside a spot specifically for 'dirt' that she could play in- who wants sand when you can't make mud out of it? Lilly is pretty tame with the mud- she keeps it in the box but last week I insisted that the boys go outside and play with her since they'd been playing video games for awhile. So, the result I guess is my fault, indirectly of course. Gage & Gabe decided to turn the mud into a mud fight. Lilly got caught up in it as well and enjoyed it way too much. Larry isn't a big fan of dirt or mud so I casually explained that it was a good natural exfoliation for their skin. :) They all had a great time even when I made them strip down to their underwear to hose them down before coming in the house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment