So Lilly & Grace had their first sleepover ever! When Gracie got here Lilly immediately wanted to play and since there is an age gap- Grace is 51/2, Lilly 3- they had trouble at first deciding what to do. They watched the boys play ping pong, played with the princesses for a little bit then switched and played with all the animals. I went shopping since the girls were being so good and when I got back they were sitting watching Ice Age and eating popcorn. It was fun for me to watch Lilly have a girl friend to do things with. Usually at night she ends up playing video games with the boys and just running around. Since they were being so good, they got to have a small bowl of ice cream before bed. I anticipated that bedtime might be troublesome but I only heard a small amount of "girl" talk before they both fell asleep. I look forward to many more fun nights and spending time with cousins/friends.
Jul 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment