Aug 9, 2010

Albert Haynesworth

The WASHINGTON REDSKINS FITNESS TEST

This is the test that the Redskins Coach created for each player to pass in order to practice with the TEAM- so it's serious business.

TEST=  Run 300 yards in 70 seconds or less THEN have a 3.5 minute REST and Run another 300 yards in under 70 seconds.

Was I up for it? No, not today, but maybe someday. But we did have some takers-

The lineup:  Gage, Amelia, Larry, Lilly & Gabe


Runner # 1= 10 out of 10 for Good effort but needs to bend her arms when she runs..and grow...just a bit. She was a good trooper though.

Runner #2= 10 out of 10 for Good Form & Effort and I must say, she was pretty dedicated. I may have another runner in the family.


Runner #3= 10 out of 10 and he would have passed but needs to work on the turnarounds to shave off a few seconds. He made the first set and had 77 seconds on the 2nd one.. SO CLOSE. He'll definitely get it next time.


Runner #3= 10 out of 10 for making it look so easy. He didn't have the red face afterwards like the rest and he DID pass so he could possibly try out for the Redskins, or maybe just show up for their practices!


Runner #5= 10 out of 10-  for an old man running! :) just kidding. All that p90x is paying off and he passed the test! Woo-hoo for being in shape.

I know, I wouldn't make a very objective judge, but hey, I'm a MOM and we can be prejudice like that with our kids!!

0 comments: