It's been sitting in my garage since MAY, and I have FINALLY finished it!! Yeah for me, good thing it doesn't take me this LONG to finish ALL my projects. What, I think it does take this long or even longer. (I'm currently thinking about the base molding I took out of the living room 3 YEARS ago when I painted and is still NOT put back in.) My Life is forever a work in progress and SO, it seems, are most of my projects. Except for this one- it's DONE!!
Amelia wanted it to be this Fuschia Pink color- I compromised by letting just the inside be that color and painting a soft white/creamy color on the outside. I think it's pretty cute.
1 comments:
I love it!! Was it an unfinished wood shelf first or a hand-me-down you repainted? It's gorgeous--was it hard to paint? Now my mind is reeling with ideas...ha ha. Way to go on FINISHING!
Post a Comment